Quantcast

uvcvideo: disagrees about version of symbol module_layout

uvcvideo: disagrees about version of symbol module_layout

nikkadim
Trying to connect the USB camera to Gumstix Tobi via USB.
And when I tried to load the uvcvideo.ko (modprobe uvcvideo) I got the following in console

root@host:~# modprobe uvcvideo
FATAL: Error inserting uvcvideo (/lib/modules/2.6.32/kernel/drivers/media/video/uvcvideo.ko): Invalid module format
root@host:~#

and in console I got:
uvcvideo: disagrees about version of symbol module_layout

Could you please clarify,  how I can fix it?