tiny caspa - anyone got it working on overo?

tiny caspa - anyone got it working on overo?

Gumstix mailing list
I am hoping someone has gotten the tiny caspa camera to work on a gumstix
overo.  I can't seem to find documentation for o/s support of this camera.
I have tried fido and krogoth branches, of gumstix/yocto but nothing I've
tried even detects the camera.

The only real clues I find are here:
https://github.com/adam-lee/ov7692-omap3/blob/master/README
which states that there was an experimental driver 18 months ago.  I was
hoping the camera had gotten some mainstream support since feb 2016

I have been able to get the old caspa (MT9V032) camera to work just fine,
but support for the tiny caspa (OV7692) is either undocumented or
non-existent.

I'm currently working with a overo ironstorm-Y and using the yocto image
built with these instructions (and used menuconfig to add in the ov7692
driver):  https://github.com/gumstix/Gumstix-YoctoProject-Repo

Any help is greatly appreciated.