Quantcast

sudo opkg update - feeds.sakoman.com no more :-(

sudo opkg update - feeds.sakoman.com no more :-(

bhamadicharef
Hi

when I do "sudo opkg update" it is always trying to look for
http://feeds.sakoman.com/feeds/gnome-r13/ipk/eglibc/armv7a/base/Packages
which is now not valid ... how to change this behavior ? is there some mirror
site from which we can opkg ?

Thank you for your time and help

Brahim