recipe with systemd, using daemon@.service syntax ?

kris duff
Hello,

I plan to load multiple instance of the same daemon. I will change a parameter in the daemon command line.

I would like to enable multiple time daemon@.service. Is it possible doing it so in the recipe (I mean, automatically using the systemd extension).

exemple :

I know I could copy the service in the start directory, but I was wondering if it is possible to do it withing the recipe.

I am using dizzy.

Thank you

Kris