public gum back online

Kirk Martinez
Finally got a DMZ back in our new building - so the public gumstix is
accessible again as:
gum1.ecs.soton.ac.uk

the usual factory default login! Feel free to login!

http://users.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~km/projs/gumstix/gum1.jpg

Its only running an old build - as I'm still battling with reliable NFS
on an intranet one - once thats OK I'll roll out the external nfs
mounted disk for this one and hopefully native compilers etc.

Cheers
Kirk Martinez
--
Electronics and Computer Science
University of Southampton, UK

Re: public gum back online

Kirk Martinez
Yep - thanks to the person from Columbia who left the visits.txt
visitor's book! cool idea.

Kirk
ps: the real gum1 connex is dead awaiting a new uboot - when I updated
it yesterday it refused to boot again :-(

Ben Olive wrote:

> What is the factory default login?
>
> --Ben
>
> On 5/16/07, *Kirk Martinez* <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     Finally got a DMZ back in our new building - so the public gumstix is
>     accessible again as:
>     gum1.ecs.soton.ac.uk <http://gum1.ecs.soton.ac.uk>
>
>     the usual factory default login! Feel free to login!
>
>     http://users.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~km/projs/gumstix/gum1.jpg
>     <http://users.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~km/projs/gumstix/gum1.jpg>
>
>     Its only running an old build - as I'm still battling with reliable NFS
>     on an intranet one - once thats OK I'll roll out the external nfs
>     mounted disk for this one and hopefully native compilers etc.
>
>     Cheers
>     Kirk Martinez
>     --
>     Electronics and Computer Science
>     University of Southampton, UK
>     +44 (0)2380 594491
>     http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~km

> http://sourceforge.net/powerbar/db2/

Electronics and Computer Science
University of Southampton, UK
+44 (0)2380 594491
http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~km

Re: public gum back online

Kirk Martinez
http://gum1.ecs.soton.ac.uk/
now links to the visitor's book on the gum! three so far!
Kirk