Quantcast

poky branch names

dtran11
What do the branch names of poky stand for? (danny, denzil, dylan)

thanks

Re: poky branch names

Philip Balister
On 05/31/2013 01:12 PM, dtran11 wrote:
> What do the branch names of poky stand for? (danny, denzil, dylan)

They are release names.

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Releases

Philip

> thanks

Re: poky branch names

dtran11
Thanks!!! Do you feel that Dylan is stable enough to use or should I stick with Danny for now?

Thanks again.

Re: poky branch names

dtran11