Quantcast

noatime to fstab

Armin Burchardt
Hi,

the root filesystem is mounted without the 'noatime' flag in /etc/fstab,
one could avoid some writes to the filesystem with it. Or is there a
default somewhere that does the same?

Armin

Re: noatime to fstab

Armin Burchardt
After updating the factory image to a new one built from
git://gitorious.org/gumstix-oe/mainline.git the root filesystem has the
'relatime' option. Problem solved. :-)

Re: Board layouts

Fritz Sonnichsen
Can someone point me to documentation on the pin mapping for the TOBI 40
pin "SVT"? I am trying to break out some PIO pins from the gumstix.

Thanks
Fritz

Re: Board layouts

Curtis Olson-2
Is this what you are looking for?

http://www.gumstix.org/hardware-design/overo-coms/74-overo-connectors/97-gumstix-overo-series-40-pin-header.html

Curt.

On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 10:26 AM, Fritz Sonnichsen <[hidden email]> wrote:
Can someone point me to documentation on the pin mapping for the TOBI 40
pin "SVT"? I am trying to break out some PIO pins from the gumstix.

Thanks
Fritz

Curtis Olson:

Re: Board layouts

bhamadicharef

Re: Board layouts

Fritz Sonnichsen
Thanks for the replies on this. Quite a sea of documentation but I am getting around with your help

cheers
Fritz

http://p.sf.net/sfu/newrelic-dev2dev