new balance trainers

MyraToby
Patent leather sneakers anyone? I m not talking about new balance trainers a sneaker with a bit of patent leather hits on the upper to give it some nice pop, I m talking about a sneaker with an upper constructed entirely out of patent leather. If you re down with that, take a look at the Asics Gel Lyte 3 Navy Patent Leather. This version of the Asics Gel Lyte 3 comes with an upper made entirely out of patent leather. Features on the patent leather upper include the perforated formstripes, the tonal laces, a TPU heel counter and embossed branding. Below you will find a White speckled midsole and a rubber outsole done in a gum-like hue. You feeling this colorway?

Remember that sneak peak image of the Ronnie Fieg x Asics Gel Diablo that Ronnie Fieg posted on his IG a few days ago? Well, now he s taken to his IG once more to give us a first look at the entire upcoming collab. The image provided shows that the Ronnie Fieg x Asics Gel Diablo comes with new balance 990 features such as Rose Gold hits on the Asics stripes and tongue lining, what appears to be a mesh and suede construction, hits of Red and White all while sitting on top of a White midsole and tri-colored outsole. No word what the inspiration (if any) is behind the shoe, but we re pretty sure more info on asics kayano this upcoming drop is soon to follow. Now that you ve gotten a first look, what do you think? Stay tuned.

Things may soon get ugly for Asics if adidas ends up getting their way. adidas has decided to sue Asics in court for allegedly infringing on its intellectual property. There s a plot twist though, the brand s designs have nothing to do with it. adidas recently told a Delaware federal court that Asics and its recently acquired affiliate FitnessKeeper Inc. are using technology covered by a string of 10 patents held by adidas which covers technology for wearable devices offering exercise and fitness tracking and athletic training. The My Asics mobile app focuses on tracking and training for asics gel lyte v runners, and adidas claims that Asics is clearly infringing on the patents and should have known the technology is registered to adidas.

Were a vote to be taken today, could any New Balance silhouette make a stronger claim to MVP status than the 999?  A model like the 574 is always in contention with consistent quality, but the past year or so has been bookended by spectacular Concepts Kennedy and SEAL collabos, and even though Ronnie Fieg s latest NB teamup is a 1300, it was the triple-nine upon which he applied the Steel Blue getup.  And with all that recent success, we might be fortunate enough to see more New Balance 999s come to retail from the in-house designers like this latest Hunter Green style.  You ll see them from more angles after the jump, and then you can grab a pair from Premier.

Puma s Eco-Table is a visual representation of twenty-four ways the German cat contributes to a sustainable future, a periodic table of sorts that educates customers on the ways sneakers are getting greener.  And while neither of these new Puma Suede Classic Eco styles are actually green, their autumn-friendly tonal builds and prominent gum rubber soles most definitely have an earthy appeal.  Forty-four years after its debut, the Puma Suede is more environmentally friendly and just as stylish, so have a look at khaki and navy colorways after the jump, then grab yours at select retailers like Size?.

The most recent Puma Disc Blaze LTWT caught our eye with asics gt 1000 its unique tonal grey giraffe print underlay, but those have nothing on these new pairs coming up for next year when it comes to sheer originality.  We say that, because looking at the raised mesh overlay on the toe of these blaze orange and neon green designs, they re done in a scaley pattern the likes of which we ve not seen elsewhere (fish or reptile?  You be the judge).  Kudos to Puma for both making good on this still futuristic silhouette s modern-day tech potential and for making these two pairs asics gt 2000 stand out so strongly, and check out more photos below.

Re: new balance trainers

Quiney5
I had joined gym training last month in order to stay fit. Now planning to have new workout gear for it. Have looked for online stores that gives best ones on affordable price and was happy to find one. Now wearing tights for workout and happy with their comfort.