how to use pxaregs in python

Warren Jackson
Hello,

I'd like to control a couple of servos with my verdex using python.  I see that at least one other person has managed to use pxaregs in python [1].

But I'm not sure how exactly to get it setup.  What is the best way to access pxaregs from python (ie. what did Mark [in the link] have to do in order to call import pxaregs)?  ctypes? is there an existing python wrapper out there somewhere?

Or, is there a better way to set register values in python?

[1]: http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=231a149d0701310735v7610acceh3b6e61fe1dee6b99%40mail.gmail.com

Thanks,
Warren