Quantcast

help

javierferwolf
Hi everybody!

I want to work with the robovero board and I tried to follow all the tutorials to communicate with my PC  but I was never able to make it work, beacuse  I never saw  /dev/ttyACMn device. However, when I apply power, red LEDs light. When I attach the USB cable (mini USB to J8), a green LED labeled R9 comes but when USB connection is established red LEDs not begins blinking at a heartbeat rhythm.

some information will be very grateful!!
Javier