Quantcast

gumstix_overo_fireCom

bluesky
Hello
I want to make a double-camera application for my Gumstix board. I have two CASPA vl digital cameras which work at 60fps.  and I have a XILINX programmed board which gets images from two cameras and outputs sequentially to the Gusmtix board.
When I run the ffmpeg command in the board:
ffmpeg -f video4linux2 -r 60 -vframes 38  -i /dev/video0 %d.jpeg
I realized that after 16th image I get the copies of the last image.So I have 8 good image pair , then I get multiple copies.

I tried to change the frame rate but I still get the same amount of good images.

What would be the reason for it?