Quantcast

dsp/link or dsp/bridge for a newbie

gzp

dsp/link or dsp/bridge for a newbie

gzp
Hello

I've just started to learn dsp programming. My task is to implement some image rendering/processing algs that suits much more to the dsp than to the gles. I've managed to get a working kernel (V3.2) with dsp bridge included, and compiling the userspace-dspbride from ti (git://dev.omapzoom.org/pub/scm/tidspbridge/userspace-dspbridge.git). The samples seems to be working, but I'm not sure if the dsp-bridge is the favored method.

I've not  tried the dsp-link, but before I start learning any method, I'd choose the "future" way having more support.

If someone knows a good tutorial on dsp, I'd really appreciate those links as well.

Thanks, gzp