Quantcast

does yocto dylan stable for gumstix ?

kris duff
Hello,

I would like to know if yocto dylan is now stable with the gumstix ?

Is there any time frame to merge on the master branch ?

Thank you

Kris

Re: does yocto dylan stable for gumstix ?

adam
Hi Kris,
The latest version of Yocto Project (Dylan at the moment) for Gumstix will arrive, but I can't give you the exact time frame at the moment.
A few weeks ago I modified Danny's Repo manifest to Dylan and attempted to build the console image, but I ran into bitbake issues on some packages.
For now it's on our to-do list.

Will let everyone know in the mailing-list once we upgrade :)

Thanks!

Adam

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 9:47 AM, kris duff [via Gumstix] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

I would like to know if yocto dylan is now stable with the gumstix ?

Is there any time frame to merge on the master branch ?

Thank you

Kris

http://gumstix.8.x6.nabble.com/does-yocto-dylan-stable-for-gumstix-tp4967305.html
To start a new topic under Gumstix, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Gumstix, click here.

Re: does yocto dylan stable for gumstix ?

kris duff
Thank you Adam.

I appreciate your feedback :-)