datsheets for pxa255?

Kevin Curtiss
Could someone point me to the datasheets/user's guide for the PXA255?  I
haven't found a document yet describing the registers.

Re: datsheets for pxa255?

Craig Hughes
The new Marvell docs are not re-distributable, but the old Intel ones
are here:

<http://pubs.gumstix.com/documents/PXA%20Documentation/>