Quantcast

consoleLCD16-vx pinouts

fakaoli
We have a product that uses the consoleLCD16-vx, which (despite advertising on their website) Gumstix no longer has a display to  support it.  Does anyone have a detailed pinout, with signal labels, for the 45-pin display connector on the consoleLCD16-vx board?  I've tried searching on the Gumstix pages, but I can't find it there.

My aim is to see if some kind of adapter/cable can be made to connect to  the consoleLCD16-vx to the NewHaven displays which Gumstix now claims is compatible.  (They're not - only 40 pins).

Thanks in advance.

Lance Doddridge
Physicist / Electrical Engineer
Naval Surface Warfare Center Corona Division
Corona, CA USA 92878
☏ (951) 393-4733 | DSN: 933-4733

smime.p7s (7K) Download Attachment

Re: consoleLCD16-vx pinouts

nswieder
Look Here:
https://pubs.gumstix.com/boards/CONSOLE/LCD16/PCB10016-R1833/

I believe the file you are looking for is called PCB10016_BREAKOUT.png

Nicholas Wieder
Senior Electrical Engineer
Chemring Detection Systems

We have a product that uses the consoleLCD16-vx, which (despite advertising on their website) Gumstix no longer has a display to  support it.  Does anyone have a detailed pinout, with signal labels, for the 45-pin display connector on the consoleLCD16-vx board?  I've tried searching on the Gumstix pages, but I can't find it there.

My aim is to see if some kind of adapter/cable can be made to connect to  the consoleLCD16-vx to the NewHaven displays which Gumstix now claims is compatible.  (They're not - only 40 pins).

Thanks in advance.

Lance Doddridge
Physicist / Electrical Engineer
Naval Surface Warfare Center Corona Division Corona, CA USA 92878 ☏ (951) 393-4733 | DSN: 933-4733 ✉[hidden email]

NOTICE: This electronic communication, (including any attachments) is intended exclusively for the individuals or entities to which it is addressed. It may contain sensitive, restricted, or proprietary information. Any unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination, or copying is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Furthermore, this communication may contain technical information that is subject to U.S. Export Control Laws, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Dept. of Commerce Export Administration Regulations (EAR). If so, transfer to a foreign national or representative of a foreign government or interest, even in the U.S., without prior Government authorization is prohibited and violation of such Export Control Laws is subject to significant penalties. If you have received this communication in error, please notify its sender immediately by replying and then permanently delete this communication from your IT system.