Quantcast

can't boot kernel 3.3

dtran11
I successfully compile the latest kernel 3.3 from steve's repository but am not able to boot it. It freezes at:

done, booting the kernel

Has anyone tried 3.3 yet? Thanks.

Re: can't boot kernel 3.3

dtran11
Bart thanks for your help. I have the correct console settings to ttyO2 and still do not see anything. I don't think my kernel is booting because the blue LED stays on forever. Usually it blinks when it is busy and turns off when it idles.

Thanks.