Quantcast

bluez hcidump opkg - where to find

Edward Diaz

Has anyone been able to find the bluez-hcidump package. I cannot seem to find it.

i did a:
opkg list | grep bluez   and
opkg list | grep dump

any suggestions?

I am trying to get my bluetooth-pc connection going on a developement image and I am having the famous pin error.

Thanks,
Edward

Re: bluez hcidump opkg - where to find

bhamadicharef
Hi

I typically do 'opkg update' first so it update the list of new/current versions

do know if this also helps but I added this to my overo

echo 'src/gz angstrom-base http://www.angstrom-distribution.org/feeds/unstable/ipk/glibc/armv7a/base' > /etc/opkg/angstrom-base.conf
echo 'src/gz sakoman-base http://feeds.sakoman.com/feeds/gnome-r13/ipk/eglibc/armv7a/base' > /etc/opkg/sakoman-base.conf
echo 'src/gz gumstix-base http://cumulus.gumstix.org/feeds/unstable/ipk/glibc/armv7a/base' > /etc/opkg/gumstix-base.conf

so it remembers (I think / beleive) the right repositories ...

Brahim

Re: bluez hcidump opkg - where to find

bhamadicharef
at http://www.angstrom-distribution.org/feeds/unstable/ipk/glibc/armv7a/base/

there are

bluez-hcidump-dev_1.42-r1.6_armv7a.ipk [16-Sep-2010 08:44 726]
bluez-hcidump-doc_1.42-r1.6_armv7a.ipk [16-Sep-2010 08:44 2.3K]

Re: bluez hcidump opkg - where to find

Edward Diaz

Much appreciated. Looking forward to getting the bluetooth working. A million thanks.

-Edward