Quantcast

bluetooth antenna cable

deva seetharam
hello,
we need to embed the gumstix computer inside our device. but, for better bluetooth signal reception, we need the bluetooth antenna to be outside the enclosure. is there a cable available that could be used to connect the bluetooth antenna and the connector on the board?

pls. let me know.

thanks
deva seetharam