What code is blinking user GPIO 122

histrung
I have a duovero zephyr (OMAP4430-based Gumstix DuoVero) with Parlor expansion board running yocto.

I have an intermittent condition where after power up, board seems to be unresponsive (happens 6% of the times I power up).  Currently, I don't have access to comport.  I notice that when this happens the D2 blue LED on the Parlor board is NOT blinking.  If all is working correctly, it starts to blink ~4 seconds after power up.  The System Reference Manual 3.7 says user LED and it is tied to GPIO 122.

What I would like to know is what/where is the code responsible for blinking that light?

Re: What code is blinking user GPIO 122

allsey87
You can answer these sorts of questions yourself by checking the device tree:

https://github.com/torvalds/linux/blob/v3.18/arch/arm/boot/dts/omap4-duovero-parlor.dts#L26

It is being used as the Linux heartbeat, I believe it flashes at a rate proportional to the CPU load. So it isn't a surprise that it isn't flashing when the system fails to boot. You probably have a kernel panic coming from somewhere.