Quantcast

Waysmall SIlverlode and Caspa camera

beaker
Is it possible to attach a Caspa camera module to a Silverlode (I appreciate it means opening the case)? If so, what commands are required to load the relevant drivers for the MT9V032 sensor on the Caspa given that the Silverlode appears to be running a 3.2.1 kernel?

Context: I just want to use the camera to grab the odd image and don't the OMAP3 to do any video processing.

Re: Waysmall SIlverlode and Caspa camera

Ben Johnson

Is it possible to attach a Caspa camera module to a Silverlode (I appreciate
it means opening the case)?

I don't have a silverlode but from the data sheet it looks like it is a COM and a Tobi board.  If that is the case then you should be able to hook up the Caspa via the camera connector on the COM.

 If so, what commands are required to load the
relevant drivers for the MT9V032 sensor on the Caspa given that the
Silverlode appears to be running a 3.2.1 kernel?

I would start with the Caspa wiki page if you have not already.  I don't think that the task is trivial.