Quantcast

VNC or alternate access.

Juan Osuna
  Hi all.

  - Does any one has the setup for VNC on verdex?
    I am able to access to the verdex remotely using ssh, but I have experienced that with dinamic IP address, I have to monitor the IP address constantly to keep connection.  And in the worse case for some modems, if the modem restarts, it resets and won't give permission to access to the verdex again by using ssh.

  In resume,  I need to access to the verdex through eth0 ignoring dinamic IP address or modem configuration.

  Thank you in advance for your help.
  Best regards.

  Juan.

Re: VNC or alternate access.

Smithlife

Dies ist, was ich interessiert bin in.Welcome mich contace.

Diablo 3 Gold;Aion Kinah;Diablo 3 Gold Kaufen;GW2 Gold