VERDEX PRO XL6P COM damaged

dakshshukla

I am using:
1. NETPRO-VX
2. VERDEX PRO XL6P, and
3. CONSOLE-VX
When I connect a 5 volts power supply, the boards drain the voltage, and it drops down to 2.5 volts.

When I connect Netpro-VX or Console-VX, or both boards to Verdex Pro, the input power pins are short circuited on these 2 boards. It seems like the Verdex Pro board has been damaged.

A picture is attached for the Verdex Pro board, and it seems like the IC TPS65020 on this board may be damaged (indicated by a yellow arrow).

Could anyone give me some idea about this problem, and/ or the solution to this problem?