Quantcast

Using e-CAM32_OMAP_GSTIX with overo 2011.03 branch

Using e-CAM32_OMAP_GSTIX with overo 2011.03 branch

Will Lucas
Is it possible to use the e-con systems 3.2MP camera with any of the kernels in the overo-2011.03 branch?

I am trying the linux-omap3-caspapx 2.6.34 kernel. Is this the correct one to use?

Thanks!
Will

Re: Using e-CAM32_OMAP_GSTIX with overo 2011.03 branch

BGU-foxo

Re: Using e-CAM32_OMAP_GSTIX with overo 2011.03 branch

I think linux-omap-psp (2.6.32) is what e-con recommends. That's probably the least effort route.