Quantcast

USB-VGA adapter for second video screen

sturnfie
Hi everyone,

I have a system that currently uses an Overo Fire and has a single LCD panel for viewing. I'm interested in adding second screen. I would like this screen to have the option of mirroring the primary (original) LCD panel. I'd also like the option of displaying a separate view on the second screen. The video will not need to be updated at a particularly quick interval.

To this end, I've been looking into USB-VGA and USB-DVI adapters. The two primary families I've found use the udlfb or the sisusbvga drivers.

Has anyone successfully used either driver on a Gumstix?

Lucas
Lucas Sturnfield
sturnfie@gmail.com

Re: USB-VGA adapter for second video screen

Tanya Groysberg
Hi,

Did you try to connect any specific usb to vga device for secondary screen?

Thanks,
Tanya

-----
--
Lucas Sturnfield

Tanya

Re: USB-VGA adapter for second video screen

sturnfie
Tanya Groysberg wrote
Hi, Did you try to connect any specific usb to vga device for secondary screen? Thanks, Tanya
Nope. No trial & error attempts were made. Lucas
--
Lucas Sturnfield
sturnfie@gmail.com