Quantcast

U-Boot Environment variables won't save when adjusted during boot

U-Boot Environment variables won't save when adjusted during boot

zoso1234
I have a Fire that when I try to change the u-boot variables it won't save? I am trying to add DSP so I add the Mem variable and then add the Mem to the mmcargs -> bootargs ..then I do a print bootargs to make sure it's correct then I saveenv and reset but once it boots again the changes don't stick and it won't allow me to add cmemk.ko because of the memory issue.

Any ideas?