Turning off network/gps time

glen@jetsoftdev.com

Hi all,

I have a Duvero Com on a Aero Core 2 connected to the Internet.

I want to be able to set my own time of day. However everything I try to disable network time or gps time does not seem to work

If I run a combination like
systemctl stop nfpd
systemctl stop gpsd
date "6 Oct 2006 18:00:00"

And the run again
date

The time of day has reset to current real time of day.

I know I am missing what the magic daemon controlling this on this distribution. Any ideas?

Glen
--
Glen Wernersbach View my profile on LinkedInView Profile
Business, Innovation and Technical Consultant;

Re: Turning off network/gps time

glen@jetsoftdev.com
Hi all,

I ran this again with my wifi router disconnected and my epoch test of:

date -s "6 Oct 2006 18:00:00"

held its time. So I just need to figure how to disable whatever on this distribution so network time sync or restarts the daemon.

Glen