Touchscreen Spec (AudtioStix II)

Steve Harman-2
Hello!

Does anyone have details on the touchscreen requirements of AudioStix 2?
 This is a new area for us and we're stumped as to what kind of
resistive touch screen will work with Gumstix or indeed where to buy
such things.

Thanks,

Steve

Re: Touchscreen Spec (AudtioStix II)

Craig Hughes
See section 10 of the UCB1400 datasheet here:

<http://www.nxp.com/acrobat/datasheets/UCB1400-02.pdf>