Quantcast

Tobi vs Chestnut

hobbesc7
Other than size and hdmi, what is the difference between Tobi and Chestnut?  Why is Tobi $10 cheaper?

We are finding Tobi behaves better in heat -- why might that be?

Re: Tobi vs Chestnut

adam.yh.lee
I know Chestnut can support 4.3' touch screen but Tobi can't.

Re: Tobi vs Chestnut

Neil MacMunn
Hi,
Can you elaborate on 'behaves better in heat'? I know that some users
have reported problems with the backlight circuit at > 50C ambient.

-
Neil