Test

Alexandre Pereira Nunes-3
Do someone read this? I got no mails from gumstix for the past few days
(I had some trouble with my email server, but it's supposed to be ok for
now).

- Alexandre

Re: Test

Chris Dollar
Got it.

On 5/15/07, Alexandre Pereira Nunes <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Do someone read this? I got no mails from gumstix for the past few days
> (I had some trouble with my email server, but it's supposed to be ok for
> now).
>
> - Alexandre

Re: Test

Alexandre Pereira Nunes-3
Chris Dollar escreveu:
> Got it.

Thanks, I'm getting flooded with e-mails right now, it seems I'm back on
the game :-)

- Alexandre