Quantcast

Stagecoach Bringup

jacuff
I am having no luck at all following the instructions for bringing up the Stagecoach located here: https://wiki.linaro.org/MichaelHope/Sandbox/StagecoachBringup.  My board actually has slot 7 next to the CONSOLE port (not slot 1 as the instructions say), so that is where I am plugging in my Overo COM.  I connect to /dev/ttyUSB0 with a speed of 115200, however I do not see anything over the terminal when I connect it to wall power.  I've tried the COM in the other slots and still nothing.  I can see the bootup sequence when I connect the COM to a Summit and view it that way, so I know the COM is fine. But as far as the stagecoach goes, I only see the LEDs on the board.  I'm trying to start out with just one Overo and then move up to 7, but I am having no luck.

Do I have a bad Stagecoach Board?  Am I missing something?

Thanks, Justin

Re: Stagecoach Bringup

AKS-4
Hi

I have used rlogin after assigning static IPs to those 7 COMs
by modifying "/etc/network/interfaces" file and I think it works.

Rgds

Aung