Quantcast

Small antenna suggestions for WiFi and Bluetooth equipped Overo boards?

Small antenna suggestions for WiFi and Bluetooth equipped Overo boards?

beaker
I'm building a relatively small battery-powered handheld device using a BT+WiFi-enabled Overo series board (my wireless AP's will be about 100 yards away from the device). I'd like to ditch the existing "rubber duck" style antennas in favor of something smaller and neater. Does anyone out there have any suggestions for a good alternative that they have tested?

Re: Small antenna suggestions for WiFi and Bluetooth equipped Overo boards?

au4life07
You should be able to find something suitable here:
I've used their antennas for several projects before and have never had a problem. I really like their internal flexible PCB antennas, which are 'peel and stick' like a sticker.

Chris