Quantcast

SOS Duovero Wifi ?

Amin
hi  ,
i use the duovero board for my intership and the Ubuntu Core like OS , i want to understand why the os  don't detect the wifi module , and when i put " iwconfig" command  the reponse of my terminal is  :
lo        no wireless extensions.

eth1      no wireless extensions.

please help me this is very important for me !!!

Re: SOS Duovero Wifi ?

adam
Hi Amin, what exactly is the software you are running? Not sure what Ubuntu Core is.

Adam

On Wednesday, April 23, 2014, Amin [via Gumstix] <[hidden email]> wrote:
hi  ,
i use the duovero board for my intership and the Ubuntu Core like OS , i want to understand why the os  don't detect the wifi module , and when i put " iwconfig" command  the reponse of my terminal is  :
lo        no wireless extensions.

eth1      no wireless extensions.

please help me this is very important for me !!!

http://gumstix.8.x6.nabble.com/SOS-Duovero-Wifi-tp4969060.html
To start a new topic under Gumstix, email <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;ml-node%2Bs8n558772h28@n6.nabble.com&#39;);" target="_blank">ml-node+s8n558772h28@...
To unsubscribe from Gumstix, click here.

Re: SOS Duovero Wifi ?

Amin
hi adam ,

i have the same problems in my two Os  the first system is ( the yocto kernel 3.6 and ubuntu core rootfs + the patch 3.6 ) , and the second system it's  linaoro-ubuntu 12.04

Re: SOS Duovero Wifi ?

adam
Amin, I suggest trying the Yocto root file system, not Ubuntu rootfs.

Adam

On Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 1:02 PM, Amin [via Gumstix] <[hidden email]> wrote:
hi adam ,

i have the same problems in my two Os  the first system is ( the yocto kernel 3.6 and ubuntu core rootfs + the patch 3.6 ) , and the second system it's  linaoro-ubuntu 12.04

http://gumstix.8.x6.nabble.com/SOS-Duovero-Wifi-tp4969060p4969062.html
To start a new topic under Gumstix, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Gumstix, click here.

RE: SOS Duovero Wifi ?

Amin

Hi Adam ,

I had been  managed to run the wifi and bluetooth like a charm ,
I had a mismatch  between 3.6 kernel which i compiled and the module 3.6.0 , but now i use the yocto image 3.6 ..

just another question please, have you any suggestion how can i integrate the pvr-omap4 (sgx540) driver for my GPU module ?

(i'm sorry for my english)

regards ,

*** EL MOSSOUESS Amine ***
Master 2 research in computer science (embedded system software),
University of Western Brittany, Brest, France.

Tel: (+33) 06 61 43 34 56

Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 12:01:37 -0700
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: SOS Duovero Wifi ?

Amin, I suggest trying the Yocto root file system, not Ubuntu rootfs.

Adam

On Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 1:02 PM, Amin [via Gumstix] <[hidden email]> wrote:
hi adam ,

i have the same problems in my two Os  the first system is ( the yocto kernel 3.6 and ubuntu core rootfs + the patch 3.6 ) , and the second system it's  linaoro-ubuntu 12.04

http://gumstix.8.x6.nabble.com/SOS-Duovero-Wifi-tp4969060p4969062.html
To start a new topic under Gumstix, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Gumstix, <a href="https://" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">click here.

http://gumstix.8.x6.nabble.com/SOS-Duovero-Wifi-tp4969060p4969064.html
To unsubscribe from SOS Duovero Wifi ?, click here.