Quantcast

SGX drivers for Duovero

Scott Ellis
Is there a place to download the TI Graphics SDK for the OMAP4/SGX540?

It looks Ubuntu has SGX drivers for the Pandaboards.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ARM/OMAP/Graphics

I can't find where they are getting the drivers though.

We're currently using the TI Graphics SDK 4.08.00.01 with the Overos

http://software-dl.ti.com/dsps/dsps_public_sw/sdo_sb/targetcontent/gfxsdk/

We use es3.x for the OMAP3 Overos and es5.x for the DM37xx Storm Overos,
but I don't see support for the OMAP4s.

http://processors.wiki.ti.com/index.php/RN_4_08_00_01

Re: SGX drivers for Duovero

Amin
 hi ,
i'm beginning with the duovero for my internship and i have to install the  sgx540 driver ,can you tell me please if had you managed to do it ?

(i'm sorry for my english)

regards ,

Re: SGX drivers for Duovero

Scott Ellis
No, I never did find any SGX drivers for the Duovero.

It's been well over a year since I last looked.

Re: SGX drivers for Duovero

Amin

Okay Scott ,thank you very much for your response ,  apparently it's difficult to do it ,

regards