Quantcast

Robovero Compass Problem

sujo1
Hello,

I bought a Robovero board and have been having problems reading the values from the LSM303DLH compass.

The IMU.py example code is working but the magnetometer always reads 32 in all channels regardless of the orientation.
This post: http://forum.pololu.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3801 says that it may be a possible problem with the board's power.  Just in case, I connected the 5V power supply first and then connected the USB, but it still reads 32 on every channel of the magnetometer.

I have also reflashed the firmware of the Robovero and the magnetometer still doesn't give another measure. I'm posting this here in case there's something else I could try before obtaining a RMA.

Thanks.

Jossué

Re: Robovero Compass Problem

Ash Charles
Hi Jossué,

I've also seen this on a couple boards but I don't have a fix at this
point.  Please contact Gumstix support to get an RMA.

--Ash