Quantcast

Re: GPIO default states

Nathan Knotts
Dave, thanks for answering my question, I have one more. What is the max current
supply of one of the GPIO pins.

Re: GPIO default states

Dave Hylands
Hi Nathan,

On 5/14/07, Nathan Knotts <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Dave, thanks for answering my question, I have one more. What is the max current
> supply of one of the GPIO pins.

The datasheet says 40 mA is the absolute max for one pin, and 200 mA
is the absolute max for the whole chip.

--
Dave Hylands
Vancouver, BC, Canada