Quantcast

Problems Booting With Overo AirStorm And Tobi Board

Problems Booting With Overo AirStorm And Tobi Board

BriGuy90
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Spurious Ethernet errors with FireSTORM

Greg Kogut
While using ssh with my FireSTORM I recently started getting spurious errors of various kinds that result in dropped ssh sessions.  These include "corrupted packet," "failed write," and some error related to the MAC address.    The all seem to have to do with sending data to the FireSTORM (like typing in a shell), not receiving data.

After getting the error, another ssh session can be started right up.  But the errors happen every 10-15 seconds, making ssh unusable.

It's related to the FireSTORM COM because I can swap in a Fire with the same uSD, and I don't get the error.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Greg