Physical placement of Gyro and Accelerometer Chips

Physical placement of Gyro and Accelerometer Chips

glen@jetsoftdev.com
Hi All,

Where can I obtain the physical placement of the 0 point of the Gyro and and Accelerometer chips relative to one of the corners of the board. Microns would be preferred. I know the placement of the chip itself is in the PCB design document somewhere. It I had those measurements. I could probably get the rest from the data sheet.

Glen
--
Glen Wernersbach

Re: Physical placement of Gyro and Accelerometer Chips

glen@jetsoftdev.com
Doh!

AeroCore 2 for Duovero

--
Glen Wernersbach View my profile on LinkedInView Profile
Innovator and CEO