Parlor board, odd colour scheme

Tristan Lostroh
1300 Web Pro Image banner 4

I am using the Parlor board and a Duovero running Ubuntu 16.

I have an odd issue where the colours shown are actually CMYK and not RGB. The whole system is affected.

This issue shows the problem http://askubuntu.com/questions/860052/screen-showing-rgb-colours-as-cmyk

The Overo that I have displays fine.

Kindest Regards,

Tristan Lostroh
Software Engineer
1300 Web Pro

www.1300webpro.com.au
1300 Web Pro - Websites that mean business
Phone: 1300 932 776  |  Local: 4638 8488  |  Email: [hidden email]
Unit 22, 489 South Street (PO Box 2773), Toowoomba QLD 4350
Facebook LinkedIn

This e-mail and any files sent with it may contain confidential information intended only for disclosure to the person(s) to whom this e-mail is addressed. Any other distribution, copying or disclosure is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by telephone or return e-mail, destroy any copies of the e-mail you have printed and delete the e-mail from your computer.

E-mail transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. Information can be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, incomplete, and/or may arrive late or contain viruses. We will not accept responsibility or liability for any errors, omissions or distribution of privileged information in the contents of this e-mail or in any messages that you send us by e-mail. If you do not wish to receive confidential information from us by e-mail, please advise us immediately so that alternative methods of communication are used.

Re: Parlor board, odd colour scheme

Tristan Lostroh
1300 Web Pro Image banner 4 1300 Web Pro Image banner 2

I have managed to workout that the colours are in fact inverted. Not sure how to fix this yet, but the problem is now much less annoying.