Quantcast

Overo can't find LCD43

Yuri
Hi, All!

I'm trying to start with Gumstix Overo and Chestnut43 board with LB043WQ2-TD01 display. I've compiled the linux kernel from GitGub gumstix/linux repository and have troubles with getting LCD dispaly work.
My u-boot variables for display are:
defaultdisplay=lcd43
dvimode=1024x768MR-16@60

and i get following messages during boot and from dmesg output:
[    3.819061] omapfb omapfb: failed to find default display
[    3.826660] omapfb omapfb: failed to setup omapfb
[    3.831695] platform omapfb: Driver omapfb requests probe deferral

I tried with prebuilt Yocto images and got the same errors. I also checked with osciliscope PCLK and EN pins at the board and found out that EN pin is HIGH, but PCLK not affected while booting and other time.

Anyone know how to solve that?  My config file for building kernel is attached..config