Quantcast

OpenCV on Angstrom

PONCE GONZALEZ, MONICO

Hi

I need to install OpenCV Libraries in Angstrom Distribuiton on a gumstix Overo IronSTORM, because I'm making a Computer Vision System for an UAS, and I have some problems with OpenCV

I need to know how can I install OpenCV Libraries, and how can I compile a program which source code is written in  C language programming with some OpenCv orders, such as cvCreateCameraCapture(0) or cvShowImage.

Thanks

Mónico

Re: OpenCV on Angstrom

Greg Kogut
Monico,

I use OpenCV on Anstrom.  I built and installed it by using the OpenEmbedded toolset (the old non-layered version).  It has an existing OpenCV bitbake recipe that worked fine.     Rather than build an entire new Angstrom image, I merely copied the OpenCV binaries into the appropriate locations on a Sakoman image that I use.  It works fine.

Greg

Re: OpenCV on Angstrom

bhamadicharef
Thia ols poat can also help ...
http://gumstix.8.n6.nabble.com/opencv-td566615.html

Re: OpenCV on Angstrom

bhamadicharef
This one can also be useful

Install and verify opencv headers and libraries work on the gumstix
https://github.com/scottellis/gum-opencv-test