Quantcast

OMAP4/DuOvero Boot Args

jmf

OMAP4/DuOvero Boot Args

jmf
Hello everyone! I've been playing with the DuOvero COM and have been using Sakoman's dev image (omap4-multi).. so far it's been working somewhat stable (kudos to Sakoman!). I was wondering if it was possible to set up the video resolution as boot args for this new version?

For the FireStorm OMAP3 COM I used the "dvimode=hd720" or any other resolution, and it worked fine.. but reading on some webpages it says that OMAP4 detects automatically the monitor's resolution. And true enough... depending on the monitor, I've seen it changed to 1080p.. however, I really want to *hardcode* it to 720p.

I've tried using "dvimode", "video" and "omapfb.mode" boot args either as hd720 or 1280x720-32@60 variations but that does not seem to work. Is there a different boot argument I can pass to hardcode the resolution?

Thanks!
jmf

Re: OMAP4/DuOvero Boot Args

jmf
Bump. I still haven't got this to work.. I'd appreciate any hints. Can the resolution be changed directly in the Linux environment.... say, by changing the display timings?