Quantcast

Micro SD Seating Earth Storm

rogecol
We use the micro sd as auxillary storage and boot from the NAND. Occasionally the operating system comes up and does not recognize the micro-sd card. If the micro sd card is removed and re-inserted, the operating system again recognizes the card.

Has anyone else seen this issue?
Is this a mechanical issue with the seating of the card?

Re: Micro SD Seating Earth Storm

David Jarrett
Yes, I've seen this fairly often. I've found that if you remember back to the old days and use a pencil eraser to clean the contacts on the card, it will work fine for a while. But, I've never had the issue putting the card into my card reader on my PC, so the issue is on the Gumstix.

David