Quantcast

Max FPS for Overo with CASPA 640x480

bhamadicharef
Hi

I would like to get performance figures when using an Overo  (500MHz)
displaying the video stream from a CASPA (640*480) with HDMI (e.g.
using Tobi) or LCD (e.g. using Chestnut) ?

What maximum "frame per second" (fps) one can achieve with
related CPU load (%) ?

I saturate at 20+ fps, 100 % CPU load ...

Best regards

Brahim

Re: Max FPS for Overo with CASPA 640x480

Chris Whittenburg
Are you using gstreamer?  What is your pipeline?

On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 9:07 AM, bhamadicharef
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I would like to get performance figures when using an Overo  (500MHz)
> displaying the video stream from a CASPA (640*480) with HDMI (e.g.
> using Tobi) or LCD (e.g. using Chestnut) ?
>
> What maximum "frame per second" (fps) one can achieve with
> related CPU load (%) ?
>
> I saturate at 20+ fps, 100 % CPU load ...
>
> Best regards
>
> Brahim

Re: Max FPS for Overo with CASPA 640x480

bhamadicharef
Hi

My own threaded application ... with V4L2

Brahim