Quantcast

Live video gst-streamer

Gutembert
Hi all,

I successfully " Streamed video with Gumstix, using GStreamer and the DSP " but now I would like to broadcast it live using either RTP or RTSP protocol via VLC (url: rtp://Host_IP); or the Web/Mobile phone.

My challenge is that I don't know where/how to start implementing my own RTP/RTSP server.

Any help or suggestion is welcome.

Thank you in advance,
Gutembert.

Re: Live video gst-streamer

danieltturner
I plan on using gstreamer and python to stream to a windows system. What camera are you using?
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Re: Live video gst-streamer

nickw1881
I don't know much about what you are doing, but I did happen to come across this website the other day.  It looks pretty cool...  http://www.pansenti.com/

Maybe if you check it out and try it, you could tell us if it works?

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 10:03 AM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
I plan on using gstreamer and python to stream to a windows system. What camera are you using?
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Re: Live video gst-streamer

Gutembert
Hi  Daniel,