Listing MUX Status.

Pat Suwalski
Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone knows of a convenient way to list the pin MUX
status at any given moment.

As we know, bootloaders, kernels, and drivers can all change things, so
it would be helpful to know what the settings per pin are right now.

I was hoping to find something under /sys, but nothing's catching my eye.

--Pat

Re: Listing MUX Status.

Akram Hameed
Hi Pat,

Scott Ellis made a small module that allows you to inspect the padconf
register for a given GPIO.  You could incorporate this in to a script to
easily examine things.

https://github.com/scottellis/omap3-mux

Note: you can also use debugfs to check which gpios are exported and bound
to IRQs, but this does not show the state of gpios that are not exported.

Cheers,

~Akram.

Re: Listing MUX Status.

Pat Suwalski
Thanks Akram, this module works very well for what I need.

And thanks to Scott for writing it!

--Pat