Quantcast

Linaro linux-source has no makefiles - help?

Linaro linux-source has no makefiles - help? – I am trying to recompile a kernel module on board my Air Storm running Linaro (3.5.0-2-linaro-omap). I have installed kernel source but did n...
Hi, Ash - Thanks for the help. For the record, dch and debuild are in devscripts, though I have not found fdr yet. This command got me closer...
Oops! fdr is an alias to 'fakeroot debian/rules' On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 9:52 AM, Larry Martin <Larry@...> wrote: > Hi, Ash - > ...
I can now natively compile kernel modules in my Linaro image on Air Storm. This is a summary of the steps: * Follow the instructions to downlo...
Thanks for posting your guide. I followed these steps and I am now able to build the gpio-event-driver (there were lots of missing header files b...
The Linaro kernel uses debian packaging so there are a few extra hoops to jump through :(. I made some notes when I stepped through the process...