Quantcast

Janus serial port doesn't work with Ironstorm-Y

Janus serial port doesn't work with Ironstorm-Y

rdinoso
We were using the Janus with the Overo Ironstorm-P. The serial port on the Janus was working fine until we were forced to migrate to the Ironstorm-Y. Now we're not getting serial messages through the J5 connector.

Anyone know what changed that could cause this?

Thank you.

Re: Janus serial port doesn't work with Ironstorm-Y

Andrew C. Smith
Hi,

The serial console (UART3) did not change so you shouldn't be seeing any difference.  Can you describe your setup (board numbers, WO####, maybe some pics) so we can see what's going on?  What commands are you using to attach to the serial console?

Thanks,

Andrew