Quantcast

How to set yocto toolchain_path for dsplink

gzp

How to set yocto toolchain_path for dsplink

gzp
I've built the core image using the new yocto system. It seems to be more stable and up to date, than the old build-system.

During the ti-dsplink I had to set the toolchain_path manually, so I've modified the ti-dsplink.inc  file  and added the
TOOLCHAIN_PATH = "my_abs_path_to_cross_compiler". It is not the proper way for sure and some other (ti)recipes requires the same settings as well.

In which recipe shall I set it (somewhere in meta-gumstix maybe?) and what is the OE variable name for this path.

Thanks, Gzp
gzp

Re: How to set yocto toolchain_path for dsplink

gzp
If someone else has the same problem, here is to solution:

add the following lines to the machine conf  (meta-gumstix/conf/machine/overo.inc)

TOOLCHAIN_PATH ?= "${STAGING_DIR_NATIVE}${prefix_native}/bin/${TUNE_PKGARCH}${HOST_VENDOR}-${HOST_OS}"
TOOLCHAIN_SYSPATH ?= "${TOOLCHAIN_PATH}/${TARGET_SYS}"