Gumstix Overo -

askimhn
please bear with me as I'm new to embedded linux.
I'm working on a project with the Gumstix Overo. After I partitioned the SD card, I was able to boot Yocto (latest image from Gumstix.com (software support section). However, it seems like ethernet port is not functioning at all. I've tried doing ifconfig and they were all inactive. I've searched for solutions on google, gumstix website, gumstix developers page(which seems to be inactive), youtube for days and still could not figure out what the problem is. Some of the forum suggested uncommenting  /etc/network/interfaces to enable eth0,But my /etc/network/ directory did not have a /interfaces at all...

I'm wondering if something went wrong while I was flashing the SD card.
Please help, I'm desperate and cannot sleep.

Thank you for your help.

Re: Gumstix Overo -

Jason
Hello there,

Do you mean you tried ifconfig, but there was nothing shows up?
Have you try:
ifconfig eth0 up
udhcpc -i eth0

If not, give it a shot and see if this work.
Thanks.