Quantcast

GUI using Python

arturo1
Hi,

I am using a pre-built yocto image in an Overo with an expansion board Arbor43C. I have some applications that where cross-compiled by another programmer and deployed in the board. I would like to create a GUI interface that unifies the different applications. I have python 2.7.9 in the board, but not the Tkinter library. I cannot install this library with smart install python-tk "matches no packages" error.

-I would like to know if there is a way to install Tkinter?
-Should i use another python GUI interface that has the Overo by default?
-Should i use another GUI (no python) that can invoke other applications?